13 oz fresh ricotta
2 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
2 tbsp basil, roughly chopped
ground black pepper, to taste
1 clove garlic, crushed
juice of 1 lemon
2 medium zucchini, washed
3 oz Tri-colour Quinoa, rinsed thoroughly
125 oz Almonds
1 tbsp Tapioca Flour
2 tsp Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1.4 oz Sunflower Kernels
1 tbsp Vegetable Broth Garden Veggie
1. Preheat oven to 390°F. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
2. Place the quinoa, vegetable broth and 1 cup water in a saucepan over medium heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Transfer to a sieve and rinse well, then drain off excess water.
3. Put the quinoa, ricotta, 1 tbsp parsley, 1 tbsp basil, almonds, tapioca flour, and salt in a food processor and process until well combined. Roll 2 tbsp of the mixture into a ball and place on the lined tray. Repeat with the remaining mixture. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden, turning twice.
4. To make the herb sauce, place remaining herbs, sunflower seeds, 1/4 cup olive oil, garlic and juice of lemon in a food processor and process until well combined and emulsified.
5. To make zucchini noodles, use a spiraliser. Then lightly saute in a warm pan for 20 seconds before serving.
6. Serve the meatballs drizzled with the herb sauce and accompanied by the zucchini pasta, a handful spinach, avocado, pepitas and feta