1 cup filtered water
3 tbsp Natural Gelatin
1 cup Maple Syrup
1/4 tsp Himalayan Crystal Salt
Tapioca Flour (for dusting)
1 tbsp Lunar Latte
1. Line a 20 cm x 20 cm pan or container with baking paper. Line it a second time so the edges come up all four sides of the container. Dust with Tapioca flour so that the marshmallow doesn't stick to the bottom.
2. Place the gelatin and 1/2 cup of water in a mixing bowl to bloom.
3. Combine 1/4 cup water and Lunar Latte and stir until combined.
4. Heat the maple syrup, 1/4 cup water and salt in a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Let it boil for a couple of minutes at soft boil stage (or 464 degrees Fahrenheit if you have a candy thermometer). Remove from the heat.
5. Turn your mixer or beaters on low and slowly add the stream of syrup mixture to the gelatin.
6. Pour Lunar Latte mixture into gelatin mixture, then turn the speed to high and continue beating until the mixture becomes thick and creamy. it can take up to 10 minutes.
7. Pour mixture into the container, and dust with tapioca flour on top. Gently place a layer of baking paper on top. Refrigerate for 6 hours. Don't lift up the top paper until fully set.
8. Once set, remove from container and cut into squares. Enjoy!