Ever have those nights where all you want is a big bowl of nostalgia, because honestly, same. One of our favourite childhood treats was a big bowl of ice cream covered in Ice Magic, that stuff really was mind blowing! Well we've managed to recreate the wonder of our childhood years in this tasty little treat, and it’s way easier than you could ever imagine. We’ve swapped out ice cream for a Velvet Latte Smoothie Bowl which is delicious on its own, and topped it with a homemade magic shell. If you need us, you’ll find us curled up with this bowl full of childhood memories.
2 bananas, frozen
1/2 cup plant milk of choice
1 cup Dark Chocolate Buttons
1 tbsp Coconut Oil
1 tbsp Velvet Latte
1. Melt your dark chocolate buttons and coconut oil over a double boiler.
2. Set melted chocolate aside to cool slightly.
3. To make your Velvet Latte smoothie bowl add frozen banana, Velvet Latte and plant milk to a high powered blender and mix until combined.
4. Add smoothie mixture into bowl.
5. Pour melted chocolate over smoothie bowl, freeze for 5 minutes or until chocolate layer has frozen.