This delicious bowl of goodness is the perfect way to combine dessert with your evening wind-down Lunar Latte ritual. It will feel like you're eating an ice cream crumble, but this sweet treat is a far cry from the usual empty calorie dessert.
The ice-creamy base provides some protein and healthy fats with the almond milk, potassium and vitamin B6 from bananas, antioxidant polyphenols from the purple carrot in Lunar Latte, and adaptogenic herbs. The granola and buckwheat kernels will also provide a range of vitamins and minerals so you know you're nourishing and supporting your body whilst indulging and winding down after a long day.
There's also no reason you can't have this dreamy dessert for breakfast, or any other stage in the day!
2 frozen bananas
1 tbsp almond milk (add more or less for your preferred consistency)
1 tbsp nut butter
1/3 cup organic granola (store bought or a mix of nuts and seeds)
1 tbsp Buckwheat kernel
Optional (but awesome): a few pieces of watermelon cut into cute shapes
2-3 tsp Lunar Latte
1. Mix together Lunar Latte and almond milk until the latte powder has dissolved into the milk.
2. Place frozen bananas in a high powered blender.
3. Pour over almond milk mixture.
4. Blend until it forms a creamy ice cream texture.
5. Pour into a bowl and add granola, buckwheat kernels, nut butter and watermelon.