1 & 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
1 free range, organic egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
Freeze dried raspberries or fresh raspberries
1 tbsp Coconut Oil
1 cup Coconut Sugar
Pinch of Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1 tbsp Maple Syrup
2 tbsp Lover's Latte
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Combine Lover's Latte and Coconut Oil in a mixing bowl.
3. Add 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 cup of coconut sugar and the egg, stir to combine.
4. Roll spoonfuls of mixture into mounts and place on a lined baking tray.
5. With the back of a spoon, put little divots in the centre of each biscuit.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
7. Place on a wire rack to cool.
8. Meanwhile, make the peanut butter caramel bu heating the remaining peanut butter, maple, vanilla extract, and salt in a small pot until peanut butter is softened but not completely melted.
9. Dollop a teaspoon of peanut butter caramel into the centre of each biscuit.
10. Top with either freeze dried raspberries, fresh raspberries, or both!