2-3 tbsp dark molasses (you can also use brown rice syrup)
1/4 cup rum (we used Salior Jerrys spiced rum!)
1 cup dates
1 cup almonds
1 cup cashews
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/2 cup raw cacao powder, plus extra for rolling
1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
2 tsp desiccated coconut
optional: dried rose petals
2 tsp Golden Latte
1. Dry roast the cashews and almonds for about 5 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool for a few minutes.
2. Pop the dates in a blender/thermomix and whizz to a paste. You can add a little of the coconut oil to make them break down. Should take about 1-3 mins, depending on the blender.
3. Add the nuts and whizz until it all becomes a paste.
4. Add all the other ingredients to the blender and whizz until it all comes together, will take a couple of minutes.
5. Spoon about a tablespoon into your palm and roll into cacao powder, desiccated coconut or rose petals if you have some.
6. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Serve cold for a fudgey, rummy delight!