5 garlic cloves grated
3 tbsp grated ginger
1 tbsp tamari
1 tbsp mirin
1 tbsp sesame oil
¼ cup water
2 cups Brown Rice
2 large fillets of salmon, skin off and pin boned, cut into cubes
1 cup edamame beans
2 baby choy, cut in half
2 tbsp pickled ginger
Optional, Japanese mayonnaise
2 heaped tbsp Chicken Bone Broth Homestyle Original
1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. Combine garlic, ginger, tamari, Chicken Bone Broth Miso Ramen, mirin, sesame oil and water to make a paste.
3. Stir the paste through the rice and fry for 3-4 minutes to infuse and cook on a medium heat the garlic and ginger.
4. Fry bok choy in a pan with a little olive oil until slightly charred, and al dente. Set aside until required.
5. Fry salmon pieces on each side until golden brown.
6. Divide between 4 bowls, serve all ingredients together, top with sesame seeds and a sneaky drizzle of Japanese mayo if desired.