4 garlic cloves, crushed
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 piece of ginger (6cm), peeled and grated
2 tbsp curry powder
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
1 lemongrass stalk, chopped
1 bunch coriander, stalks chopped and leaves reserved
2 kaffir lime leaves, stems removed
1 large zucchini, chopped
1 cup cauliflower florets
1 cup broccoli florets
1 cup tuscan kale, torn into pieces
1/2 cup baby spinach, to serve
1/2 cup red lentils
1/2 cup green lentils
13.5 fl oz coconut milk
2 1/2 cups water
Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1 tbsp Pepitas
1 tbsp Vegetable Broth Garden Veggie
1. Soften the onion, garlic, coriander stalks, and ginger in a pan with coconut oil on medium heat.
2. Add in lentils, curry powder and spices, stirring for 1 minute.
3. Add coconut milk (reserving 1/4 cup), water, vegetable broth powder, lemongrass, lime juice and kaffir lime.
4. Bring mixture to a boil before reducing the heat and allow to simmer gently for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add in vegetables (except spinach), and simmer for a further 10 minutes, until vegetables are al dente and lentils are nice and soft (add in a little more water is the mixture becomes dry).
5. Taste, and season with salt if needed. Stir through spinach leaves and allow to wilt.
6. Serve with coriander leaves, lime wedges, reserved coconut milk and pepitas.