4 large frozen bananas
1/4 cup plant milk
1 cup peanut butter
1 free range, organic egg
1 tbsp Coconut Oil
1 cup Coconut Sugar
Pinch of Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1 tbsp Maple Syrup
2 tbsp Lover's Latte
- Preheat oven to 347ºF.
- Combine Lover's Latte and Coconut Oil in a mixing bowl.
- Add 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 cup of coconut sugar and the egg, stir to combine.
- Roll spoonfuls of mixture into mounts and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Place on a wire rack to cool.
- Once the bickies have cooled, and you’re ready to eat, place bananas, 2 bickies and plant milk in a high powered blender. Blend until combined.
- Serve into 2 bowls and crumble over 1-2 more bickies. Serve immediately.