3-4 avocados, thinly sliced
2 cups purple cabbage, thinly sliced
1 cup coriander leaves
7 oz fetta, crumbled
1 tbsp olive oil
20 mini tortillas
1-2 limes, cut into quarters
3 tbsp chipotle in adobo
4 tbsp ground cumin
4 tbsp ground coriander
4 tbsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 star anise
3 bay leaves
1 can diced tomatoes
1 onion, finely chopped
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 qt water
2 cans Jackfruit in brine, drained
2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
2.8 oz dark chocolate buttons
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp Vegetable Broth Garden Veggie
1. Add onions and garlic to pan with olive oil, soften on a medium heat.
2. Add spices and toast until fragrant.
3. Add black beans, jackfruit, canned tomatoes, water, vegetable broth powder, coconut sugar, chipotle and salt. Simmer for 20 minutes until jackfruit softens and the mix has reached a nice 'stew' consistency.
4. Add in the dark chocolate and stir until melted through.
5. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
6. Serve in tacos with red cabbage, avocado, feta, coriander leaves and a squeeze of lime.