13.5 fl oz Watermelon juice (you can also use your fave preferred juice)
2 ripe mangos, cut into cubes
1 Young coconut
1 cup water
½ cup of Natural Gelatin, bloomed
8 tbsp Collagen Beauty™ Waterberry
Method for gummies (prepare the night before)
- Bloom the gelatin as per packet instructions.
- Add Waterberry Collagen Beauty to the watermelon juice
- Heat the watermelon juice over low heat ever so slightly
- Add bloomed gelatin to the heated liquid
- Mix and pour into prepared tray
- Top with half of your cubed mango
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until gelatin has set
- Turn out jelly onto a board, you may need to run the back of the mould under a warm tap to soften the edges.
- Cut into 24 delicious pieces
Method for Parfait:
- Open the young coconut. With a knife, shave off the husk around the top of the coconut until you hit the shell. Then take the heel of a large knife and firmly break through the shell (you may want to drain a little water out). Continue cutting into the shell, 3/4 way around the top of the coconut. Peel back the newly-made "lid" from the coconut, and drain the water. Use a spoon to scoop out all the coconut meat, dragging the spoon around the inside of the coconut to create ribbons of silky coconut.
- To Serve, place coconut yoghurt at the bottom of your cup, top with jelly cubes, young coconut ribbons and fresh mango cubes.